The Property Manager - Comprehensive Property Management Software Systems
TechniServe offers a property management information and accounting system using our comprehensive facilities management and computerization software package - The Property Manager. Our goal is to work with you on the functional aspects of property management as well as offering you the tools to operate your system.
The Property Manager is a totally integrated system for property management. Coupled with our assistance, The Property Manager will serve as the core for your future. Working together we give you the ability to reorganize your staff for maximum productivity while giving your customers a higher rate of service.
Our system is designed to provide you with cost saving measures. Using the system will allow elimination of duplicate input and system monitored / controlled accountability for the handling of cash receipts. The Property Manager provides access to work order tracking and management tools, which can help defray costs and better manage your business, ultimately allowing our services to pay for themselves.
The Property Manager provides a complete set of tools to assist you with items such as:
- Laser check writing as a by-product of our invoice entry system with automatic updates to your general ledger accounts.
- Comprehensive move-in and move-out programs which create general ledger entries, accounts receivable, security deposit refund computations and service reports. This also has the ability to enter directly from your remote locations with central office review and control.
- Resident history reports with NSF and late charge reporting, updates to payment history, and resident note fields.
- Cash receipts printed directly from the system for your customers with direct entry to the accounting system, as well as deposit reports for your office staff to help with internal control.
Our facilities management package includes software and hardware support, with ongoing communication equipment maintenance, system monitoring, data archiving, etc.
In addition, we are available for consultation on issues facing your organization and offer suggestions and recommendations for cost effectiveness. We want to help ensure that your communities operate with ease while maintaining control from your central location.
The Property Manager's information and accounting software with comprehensive facilities management includes reasonable program changes and enhancements designed to meet your needs. Wherever possible, we will convert existing data and download to the new programs.
Specific modules of The Property Manager with some highlights are listed below:
Property Management Module
This module is the core of our system and is essential to all our packages.
- On-line entry of cash receipts
- Resident set up and maintenance
- Move-in processing - including automatic proration of rent and security deposit requirements and lease printing
- Move-out processing - including automatic proration of rent and final water billing features
- Ability to add late and miscellaneous charges to resident accounts.
- Rent incentive options with start and end date requirements
- Manager letters - such as welcome letters, collection letters, eviction notices, rent increase letters, and security deposit refunds
- Lock box / direct debit options
Accounts Payable / Purchase Order
This module offers you the flexibility to process your own payables and purchase orders with the added convenience of off-site approval and information.
- Purchase order system - includes management approval limits, etc.
- Invoice entry and approval
- Allocated and cross-divisional invoice options
- Invoice and check registers
- Vendor history reports
- Laser check printing and electronic payment options
The financial reporting module offers you the ability to produce real-time financial statements throughout the month. Month end reports include balance sheet and income statements, bank account reconciliation, and management analysis reports.
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly and year-to-date balance sheet and income statements
- Automatic recurring and reversing entry options
- Monthly system integrity verification
- Budget modules and comparison reports
- Report formatting
- Special and locked account options
- 6-Position general ledger account numbers
- Accrual or cash basis accounting options
Water Billing Module
Our water billing module was designed to meet the challenges that property owners face in today's changing market. Our per-unit pricing for this module helps you to control costs and saves you time. Most of our users are able to pass all or some of this expense directly on to the residents as part of the administration or base fee.
- Multi-tier pricing format, with base charge option
- Separate water and sewer rate information options
- Ability to add administration fees, minimum charges and other fees
- Consumption measured in gallons or cubic feet
- Ability to monitor purchases against amounts billed
- Meter read sheets customized to walking routes for ease of recording
- Unit classification record modifications verified monthly
- Resident billing journals
- Post card statements - with options to show additional charges such as rent, parking, late fees, and past due balances
- Meter history - repairs, changes, and corrections
- Ability to produce separate water billing and invoices from the property management system
Our help desk is dedicated to helping your staff with questions and concerns regarding our system.
- Residential accounting and water billing issues handled by our professional experienced staff
- Corporate training and information
Work Order System / Special Billing Features
The work order module can be customized to track the items that are important to your business. In addition, as a by-product of this system, you have the ability to create special bills for residents with the option to add these bills directly to their monthly charges or send a separate invoice for these services. This option also offers your management team a significant tool for monitoring employee productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Online work order requests
- Open work order reports
- Repair reports
- Replacement reports
- Employee time and expense tracking
Our management reports are available on-line and in printed format. The unique aspect of these reports is that they can be customized to your company's specifications.
- Rent roll
- Occupancy summary and history
- Investor reports
- Sales pipeline reports
- Balance sheets
- Income statements with drill down capabilities
These are only highlights of the various programs, reports and services available to you.
TechniServe continuously improves The Property Manager software, offering our clients the best products that take full advantage of technological developments without sacrificing quality and performance. All of these enhancements are included in the monthly maintenance fee.
Our Property Management Team has over 35 years of combined knowledge in property management software design, implementation and service. Our professional staff's experience includes: property ownership and management, audit assistance, accounting and system development, and effecting organizational change.
To learn more about The Property Manager and other TechniServe services to enhance your organization, call our offices today at 248.989.0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.